martes, febrero 27, 2007

WalkPod mezcla de gadets

We realize that the chic retro trend is here to stay, so what could be more appropriate than mixing a classic Sony Walkman with an Apple iPod? Now I can listen to my Belinda Carlisle tapes using the same gadget that my grandson bops to K-Fed. That’s totally wicked.

We also added this super neat read-ahead feature that allows listeners to save tapes to memory. This means that I can switch tapes without stopping the music! I realize this device will likely kill off our strong traditional Walkman sales, but sacrificing the division (and the intern who leads it) for front page press in prestigious newspapers and blogs seems worth the loss.

Vía / Applesfera

Artículos relacionados


1 comentario:

Gracias por los comentarios... Los comentarios complementan este post

Los comentarios que se puedan considerar como SPAM (direcciones URL que sean irrelevantes con la entrada) serán borrados